Still making mistakes in German because you can't remember the gender of all the nouns?
In German forming
and to use, the corresponding endings of adjectives etc.) requires correctly knowing the gender of the nouns. Remembering them however is notoriously difficult, especially for native English speakers who are not used to needing to remember the gender of nouns in order to speak properly!
LingoBrain is both a game which helps you learn the nouns of the German language together with their articles, as well being an (offline) English - German dictionary (with over 2500 words)
• Train your knowledge of German articles, and thus grammar using multiple choice questions.
algorithms enable LingoBrain to learn as you play, and target your personal weaknesses to specifically improve them. The more often you play the better LingoBrain gets to know you, and the more effectively it can help you learn.
• Waiting at a bus stop, or at the doctor's? How about comfortably learning the gender of 5 new German nouns while you wait?
• No tedious typing or superfluous clicking around.
• Learns as you play, and can target you weaknesses to specifically improve them.
• Create a list of personal "favourite" nouns.
• 2500 German nouns sorted into 4 difficulty levels (
) based on how often they're used by
, and thus how
• Search/Filter for any word in the lists.
• Offline (no internet connection required) German-English dictionary with over 2500 nouns, including example sentences for many of them.
• Sort lists based on last answer, rating, alphabetically, favourite etc.
No more need to use flashcards or scribble on vocabulary lists. Let LingoBrain do the organisation and keep score for you on your smartphone or tablet, whenever and wherever you have a few moments to spare.
Start with the Easy Level and work your way up. Stop after you've gotten about 10 questions wrong. Review the correct answers if you wish. Then replay the game and LingoBrain will automatically ask you those questions first you got wrong (most often). Mark any questions as favourites as you play.
Learn the gender & corresponding articles (der, die, das) of the German nouns, improve your German
the clever way and train your
: This app is free and fully functional, but only comes with a limited number of questions installed by default - enough so that you can try it out and see if you like it. If you want more questions you can purchase
within the game.
LingoBrain - Der Die Das is a free software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-10-07. The program can be installed on Android.
LingoBrain - Der Die Das (version 2.4.3) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.